Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, February 28, 2016

For Dog Lovers - Cry your eyes out!

If you suffer from Dry Eye Syndrome like me, watch this heart wrenching Thai commercial that has gone viral and get those tears rolling down your cheeks.

It's a sad, sad story about the relationship between a girl and her canine friend.

You don’t find the purpose of this tear jerker until its final seconds. At the end of the video, you will see the words, "One of the students receiving scholarships under Krungthai University Graduates Project" flash underneath a photo of the vet at college.  The bank is reaffirming its commitment to helping Thai children reach their educational goals.


That dog should get an Oscar!

This week's cookies

10 comments:

  1. Such cute cookies :) Such a sweet sad video; you are right, it is one to have a tissue or two handy for the tears, but neat of that organization that helps others achieve dreams.

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Veronica,

    I just checked your blog after following you from Mom Bloggers Club. That's a very touching story with very realistic acting. I am happy to see that people still make such films with no commercial motivation.

    Have a nice day ahead!

    Sarika

    ReplyDelete
  3. THESE COOKIES ARE SO CUTE! Thanks for sharing at Merry Monday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a touching video. My parent's had to give up our dogs when I was about 5. I kept getting sick from allergies. I feel really bad that they had to give them up. My Dad love them!

    Such cute cookies once again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your remedy for dry eyes!! Those cookies are super cute. Thanks for sharing at Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, films like this get me every time! It's great that the bank is investing in Thai students. Thanks for sharing on #KCACOLS and I hoe you can make it again next week x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Touching video and cute cookies! #KCACOLS

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG what a film!! I cried like a baby half way through it!! It is very sad although I'm glad it had an interesting and positive ending!! What a dog!! Lovely cuties as always!! Thanks so much for sharing this at #KCACOLS. I would love to see you again on Sunday! :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww that made me cry - what a great dog!!! #KCACOLS

    ReplyDelete