Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Lego Portraits

Fancy creating your own portrait out of Lego bricks?

The guys at Brixels, an Austrian company immortalized these celebrities' faces in hundreds of small 1 x 1 LEGO bricks.

Michael Jackson

B.A.

Marilyn Monroe

Mohammed Ali

Barack Obama

Marilyn Monroe

Michael Knight
You can create your own lego mosaic on www.brixels.net. Just upload an image and get your individual brick set for building a black and white lego portrait or have the guys at Brixels assemble for you. With Mother's Day just round the corner, this would be the perfect gift.

13 comments:

  1. I was always amazed by people who could do things like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool! They look like enlarged pixels from the computer. Thanks for sharing about this company!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Makes my head hurt thinking about how someone even begins making something like that. How do they do it??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing!That is such a great idea for Mother's Day Veronica!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing but I doubt I'd have the patience to put something together like that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! Some of the things people can do just amazes me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is very cool! My oldest is addicted to legos right now. This might be a cool birthday gift!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Some people are just so patient (either that or they have too much time on their hands)! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh wow.. thats a lot of work!! i would've totally done it in the early 80's during my experimental partier days, lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. HI! Come over to my blog and claim your Honest Scrap award, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is Cool.
    Hi I am Jacob, Renee's son.
    Momma told me about the legos..
    I have alot, I am building a town..

    ReplyDelete
  12. I Like legos LOL Mom is tired of them lol but i like to build things

    ReplyDelete